Thursday 7 May 2015

WOOPLR!!

I guess everyone must have heard about wooplr.. if not u r not following the fad ...it is one of the india's biggest platform where you will get to see fashion coutures of various members ranging from rolling street to high fashion brands .. it is a medium to connect various fashion lovers ..so guys  if u haven't joined it yet go n join now . If you have any issues regarding it you can contact there customer support they will be  amazingly sweet and helpful to you. Shreya galundia one of my friend helped me a lot to understand it. After her, gaurav crushes my issues although wooplr hardly made me bother them regarding any glitches.

My journey at wooplr started last year when I signed up to it and within few days I was chosen as fashionista



And I won a beautiful brown leather studded watch ...


Gradually I loved wooplr so much that I got addicted to it .. and started participating in different contests. 
And I won in some of them mentioned below 

1. Leather jacket contest 


2. Fashion Influencer

 
And guess what I won for all of these contests... forever 21 vouchers worth rs2750
Yayy i was so exicted to have them .. 




And I used these coupons and bought 









thank you wooplr for your love and care.. hope to win many more...
Keep wooplring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment