Monday 8 June 2015

LOVE DOSE BY BRAND LOVE

I believe Fashion is offered to you, and style is what you pick out of that fashion. 

' when life gave me lemons brand love acted as a god to me'

 Online shopping has simplified a girls life to such extent that their mood swings have reduced by 200%. 


When we asked brand love owner Vishakha Sethi to say something about the store and her so far journey with it, she shared her Idea

" Brand love is a destination where we provide the current going trendy clothes at bare minimal prices. We are trying to spread in closet of every girl in india. Brand love’s next milestone would be to attend more people and cut down the delivery time and  try to make our product available to more people through various channels. I am extremely content with the response of people towards my business. People send me snaps of them wearing the clothes they ordered, and I can see how happy they are. Which just makes my day, and at the end of the day I think that is all that matters."

And even I got an opportunity  to style their few ginnie garments which will look amazing on any girl and are all must have in a girl's closet. The moment I received the goodies I waste all with my eyes popped out and jaw dropped ! the goodie box was decorated beautifully ,which increased my eagerness to open it at that very moment. The box had

1) Lace White Dress
2)  Blue Floral Skirt
3)  Little Black Dress
4)  A tiara
5)  Arm Candies
6)  yummy chocolates

7)  and a personalised note (which made my day)

No comments:

Post a Comment